Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thank you from Brian

I have been holding off from putting anything on this site as I have been overwhelmed by all of the help, support and generosity of the many people in our lives. You all have touched Lu and I deeply and I would never have thought that I had so many caring friends. Last week when Dan and Dave came down from Oliphant, I was so happy to see them as I was not sure that I would ever make it up north again. Yesterday, Teddy Kelaidas showed up at the door. It seems that Dan had organized getting us a new LCD HD TV so that I could watch the Super Bowl and the Daytona 500 and anything else that I wanted and Teddy was there to set it up with Blake as a helper. I am once again deeply touched by the actions of my lifelong friends. This disease has left me with very few things that I can do for myself, but as Lu keeps telling everyone, I'm not ever far from the remote. Thank you all, you know who you are, who have so generously contributed to the TV. I will write more soon, but it's 11:30 Saturday night and it's time for bed. God Bless. Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment