Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ramp Thanks!

Back on the 8th of Jan when I received the 8am call that wood was being delivered for a ramp to be built I thought, “ok doesn't hurt to be prepared I guess” ..... We weren't in need of a ramp yet, Brian was still heading out of the house with his walker at that point, but getting up the two front steps was beginning to become a problem :/
I guess I had mentioned that to friends one too many times ~ once again they were right there for us. Now just a month later I don't know what we'd be doing if it wasn't for the ramp.

We'd like to give a HUGE thanks to Ralph and Al for a SUPER looking ramp!! (I wasn't sure how it was going to get more use, from Brian or the boys starting at the top on their sleds & heading on down the driveway?)

I'm quite sure Ralph & Al picked the 3 coldest days of winter to work outside. (I did serve them hot chocolate) Brian said, “tell those guys to come back another day its too cold out there”. I remember them saying that Brian was their motivation for "gettin er done" they would have no part of stopping progress.

You're awesome guys - thanks again for taking care of Brian :)
LuAnne

1 comment:

  1. Brian,
    I wish I could get the professionals to build such a safe and discrete ramp. These guys really did a great job and clearly put some thought into making it blend in with the rest of the house while still doing it's job. TTYL

    ReplyDelete