Friday, March 13, 2009

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE!

WOW!

I am in awe ~ what an AMAZING amount handed over to us tonight from the Benefit/Trust ~ $40,000+!!! (see pics below) Where do we begin to thank everyone who helped out with the benefit and made donations??!! As someone said, "There's no place like home" and I can't think of a better place to make home than DUNDAS. We are so VERY touched by it all!!

Although I only found out the total tonight I would like everyone to know that Hayley went up to the hospital to visit Brian the week before he passed away and gave him the good news!! I know it put a BIG happy smile on his face :) He was truly overwhelmed by all the support shown to our family!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE ~
Love,
LuAnne, Blake & Bryce

*Note from Lynn ~ Many of you are still asking if you can donate but since the Trust Fund was set up as a temporary fund it is now closed. However, if you would like to still send a donation you may send checks directly to LuAnne. Please email her or myself for her mailing address or post a request here with your email address for us to send it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment